Dohan Advisory is an independent financial advisory firm providing services to corporate and financial investors active in TMT with strong emphasis on cybersecurity, data analytics and communication software.
Based out of London and Paris, Dohan Advisory positions itself as gateway between EU-based corporates and entrepreneurs looking for international capital or acquisition targets and international investors in particular US and UK early-stage venture funds on the lookout for innovative start-ups.
Dohan Advisory is fully dedicated to supporting its clients through the achievement of their strategic objectives and growth path, from the review of their strategy options to the execution of specific strategic initiatives. Our prime objective is to build a relationship of trust with our clients underpinned by our core values: vision, commitment, independence and creativity.
- 17-year corporate finance advisory experience
- Merrill Lynch / Bank of America – member of European TMT IB leadership team
- Select deals: Tofane-Simfony, Tofane-NOS ICS, Tele2-Com hem, 1&1-Drillisch, Liberty Global-Ziggo, Bezeq-YES, Sky Deutschland recapitalization, Telekom Austria-America Movil
- MSc in Business/Finance from EM Lyon and Wharton Business School Investment Institute
- 15-year corporate finance advisory and family office investment experience
- Historical focus on multiple industries including defense & cybersecurity, energy and metal & mining
- MSc in Business/Finance from EDHEC and MIA from Columbia University and Harriman Institute (Russia and Eurasia studies)