Dohan Advisory’s broad scope of services reflects both the breadth of expertise developed over the years and a genuine commitment towards clients and their success: It goes from the groundwork ahead of any strategic decision or deal situation to the execution of M&A, capital raising and restructuring transactions.
- Strategic reviews: assessment of corporates’ strategic positioning and options;
- Valuation: financial assessment of corporates or assets and fairness opinion in the context of public or private transactions;
- Investor relations: assessment and redefinition of corporate IR strategies.
M&A and Restructuring
- Buy-side M&A: execution of corporate acquisitions, mergers or JVs/partnerships pertaining to public or private targets;
- Sell-side M&A: preparation and execution of corporate disposals;
- Public markets exits: advice to selling shareholders in the context of IPOs and other public market monetization transactions (e.g. block trades, spin-offs, split-offs);
- Defences: advice to target Boards in the context of unsolicited take-over approaches or shareholder activism;
- Restructuring situations: advice to shareholders and creditors in the context of corporate restructuring situations.
- Capital raising advisory: advice in the context of equity or debt (investment grade or sub-investment grade) capital raising transactions to fund acquisitions of other investment projects at various stages of the corporate lifecycle.
- Focus on €3m+ venture equity rounds in cybersecurity, data analytics and communication solutions